Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Valentines



I love Valentines Day. This year was pretty simple for us. Husband bought me some beautiful flowers, and I made him Indian food, and the girls and I made cookies. lol Pretty simple but very fun.
And Valentines morning for whatever reason, these two decided to wake me up extra early and then put themselves back down for naps on the wood floor. Doesn't make any sense? Try telling them that. ;)

 For Christmas this year my Mom bought Grace a cookie press and Valentines cookie decorations. SUCH a fun gift. It gave Grace something to look forward too allllll January, and made Valentines really easy for me.


 Her cute friend Jayda came to help.

 I wasn't brave enough to let Camilla J help. She was pretty easily comforted however, with a cookie to chew on.




Happy Valentines!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment