Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 1, 2013

Gracie's Easter Hunt

In a last minute scramble to get SOMETHING for Grace for Easter since we thought Easter has next week (How does a grown adult get the date wrong on something like that?! No clue...), Craig brought home some plastic eggs Saturday evening and we filled them with some "healthy" children's fruit snacks since she currently has a cold and is teething. We left out all candy and desserts for the day and I made some yummy Naan which I will post about later instead, and did the egg hunt in place of Easter baskets this year. 
Grace surprisingly turned out to be a pro! I have no clue how she even knew that there would be anything in them.
 Here are a few video's of her first Easter egg hunt. I did it in clips so that it would be easier to load.
I have to say I am a little bit sad I have zero pictures or video's of her in her Easter dress. I gave Craig explicit instructions to not change when we got home from church so that we could take a family picture but he forgot and not only changed, but he went and got Gracie up from her nap and changed her into jeans and a onsie. Very helpful of him, but these would have been a lot cuter with her little yellow dress and hair bow.   :(








No comments:

Post a Comment