Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 8, 2013



 Monday Monday Monday!


Well we had a wonderful week last week, and I can't believe it is already the Monday after! My sister Ashley and her kiddos came to stay and we were SO sad to see them leave. Gracie looked for them as soon as she woke up and while I was putting her to sleep she would look constantly around the room not convinced that there wasn't still someone around to play with. The morning after they left she just about jumped out of my arms and then searched the whole upstairs looking for them, and when they weren't to be found she just stood there in the living room looking sad, and refusing comfort from either Craig or myself. Sad sad day, but hopefully they will come back soon! :)

I thought I'd post some pictures from the week, since I took quite a few and explain some of the fun things we did as I go along.

Enoch, my sister Ashley's oldest was big enough to get her out of her crib in the morning and so I came downstairs to get her a few times and found her already up playing. lol He pushed her around on her train for quite a while one morning.

She's not spoiled at all. ;)



One evening we were all piled on the couch after Craig got home from work one day, just goofing off and laughing so I thought I'd pull out the camera...


Tickle attack!!!! I love their expressions in this one!

As Craig put it, "I got all the girls!" haha Lucky man, that one! ;)

Ok, so we weren't ALL goofing off. The boys were pretty intently playing battleship

Fun with Neilson

Goof!

Neilson was complaining that I shouldn't be kissing Craig on the cheek in public...so I kissed him instead. haha




    We did a backyard cookout one of the days. I think that the kids had a lot of fun. They played pirates, and chased Neilson around the yard trying to get their "treasure" (I think it was a box filled with rocks)from him, and had sword fights using pretty much anything they could find, and then Craig let them shoot his air soft pistol.
Ashley and I made a dutch oven dinner with potatoes and eggs and sausage, mushrooms, onions peppers etc. it turned out pretty yummy, but I think next time we will pre-cook the potatoes a little better. lol over all a good evening though with lots of sunshine!





Love this one!


Sliver?

Yea, I don't think he was supposed to be pointing that at me. Good thing it's just an air soft gun. lol



Oh, and did I mention we roasted marshmallows for s'mores after dinner...



Uncle Neil helping Ethne girl


Ashley was the chocolate melter on broken Graham crackers person. Broken because Gracie thought it would be funny to throw the whole box out of the cart at the store. Stinker! 

"Dorsy, could you help me with my Moshmellow cause it jus keeps sliding down the sing!"

Ethne wasn't digging the smoke constantly in her eyes. :(

Gracie's first roasted marshmellow was quite the success in her eyes. lol she was a fan!
I have no idea what she was doing here unless she was just trying to keep warm. lol

Over all I think everyone had fun. We certainly hope that Ashley, and the Fry cousins and "Nell" as Gracie calls him, come again soon! 




2 comments:

  1. We had such a great time and will come again but you have to wait your turn. Next we need to go see the Mecham's :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun. I didn't realize Neil came too. Marvelous!

    ReplyDelete