Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 17, 2013

BABY MISCHIEF 

So Gracie is officially in her destructive stage. Actually she has been for quite some time but it's peak seems to now go up more every. single. day.

Yesterday Craig was talking on the phone to his Mom and watching Grace while I did some homework in the other room. Well pretty soon I see Grace streak out of the bedroom and crawl into the kitchen with Craig not far behind. Then I hear Craig talking to his Mom on the phone, "Grace is being so funny right now, she's totally hiding from me! Every time I find her, she runs to another spot and hides again. Right now she's under the kitchen table. I'm thinking in my head, surely he knows what that means! Silly me, of course he doesn't know what that means, he is at work from 6:30am - 8:00pm sometimes (grrr Salaried jobs!) and sees her for an hour each night tops. So I yell from the other room "Craig you need to check her mouth, if there is nothing in her hands and she's hiding, it's got to be in her mouth." Craig still talking to his Mom, "Oh, Dorth says it means something's in her mouth (pause) OH MY GOSH, SHE WAS EATING A TON OF PAPER!!!!" lol Yea, our house is like that lately.
Another one was the other day while I was doing the dishes. I saw Grace crawl into our room (dragging the dust pan you see in this picture) but honestly couldn't think of anything for her to get into so I kept doing dishes. Well it got too quiet as usually happens to I decided to go check and boy had she been busy...

That is the culprit running to hide as soon as she saw me. I hadn't said one word but she knew she was being naughty so she ran as soon as I came into the room. lol It's all good though, I finally cleaned all those random papers out of my purse! ;)

silly girl hiding from me. She stole those socks from the laundry basket, don't worry they are clean.

2 comments: