Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Enjoying the Sunshine!


     It got up to a whopping 40 degrees yesterday, and boy were we happy about it! All of the snow finally melted and we were able to see what the garden and yards look like when they aren't blanketed in white.
Craig, being the ever busy, hard working boy that he is, took the opportunity to rake up all of the large seed pods that our front tree deposited on the ground through fall. They have been sticking up through the snow since we got here and it has been a square pebble in that boys shoe almost since day one. "I need to rake up that front yard! All I need is 1 day of no snow and I could get it done in an hour!" He filled our whole recycle bin (there goes my chance to get rid of our boxes this Thursday) AND our neighbors bin (she nicely volunteered it for us) all the way up, and that was after I was used as a human compactor to smash them all down.
Gracie LOVED being outside!!! The grass was soaking wet, and she'd had a bath by the time she was done, but she didn't care she loved it. When I finally had to bring her in she pouted by the front door saying, "side, ou-side" for quite a while. :( Poor baby, I feel your pain! When we woke up this morning it was chilly again and there was a fresh sheet of white on everything again. Oh well, we sure enjoyed it for the day!

Hurray for Sunshine!

Walking outside was a little bit difficult

What is this Mom, can I eat it?

Wondering about every stick, seed, piece of ice or dirt.



Someone make this girl put on some makeup!



Very soggy baby
My hardworking husband

Sure love him!




1 comment:

  1. We really loved that it was warm yesterday too. Our snow was all gone but not it is snowing a lot and super windy.

    ReplyDelete