Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 28, 2013


Gracie's Blueberry Slush
Gracie had a spinach/blueberry/strawberry slush today and she LOVED it! 



I'm not sure I had any idea it would cause THAT much mess, and we will definitely not be repeating the sequence of letting her feed it to herself for a few years yet. After this video she threw the bowl half way into the living room (thank goodness for hardwood flooring for the umpteenth time!)
There was slush half way up the walls, covering her WHOLE body, ALL over the floor, on the cream colored table cloth next to her high chair etc. 
She had SO much fun in the process, but I had to hurry and get it cleaned up before her father got home because babies and walls/floors covered in slush are not his forte. I have one of those very wonderfully delusional husbands who sincerely believes that he married one of the best wives and mothers in the world. However, he is also the type of man who details our cars once a week and vacuumed our ENTIRE house every single day the first year we were married, and only stopped the practice because I convinced him it wasn't necessary. (We didn't have Grace then, it would be justifiable now) Anywho, I knew that showing him pictures of Grace that messy is one thing, but walking into a HOUSE that messy is an entirely different matter and would probably make his poor OCD heart quake from within.   
Here are a few more pictures for kicks and giggles.

Singing the "Itsy Bitsy Spider" in this one

Hurray!! (after singing the "itsy bitsy spider" she gets rather proud of herself, as she should! lol)



I think when I am old and grey and all my children have left me, these kinds of pictures are probably the ones I will want to look at most often.


2 comments:

  1. Awesome pics. I agree these pictures wii be timelessly enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these. The throwing of the bowl though would have been too much for me. I do NOT like cleaning things like this off of my walls and floors :)

    ReplyDelete