Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 8, 2013

Outside!

That's the new word of day, (or rather month) at our house. Gracie LOVES going outside. Last Saturday she wandered around the garage while her Dad fixed the car outside, and all this week, every day at least a few times she's back by the door to the garage signing and saying, "ouside, ouside". After we played outside on the day these pictures were taken I failed to shut the door properly and she got it open again, and I found her out by the sliding glass doors to the back yard, trying to get them open. The little stinker took out the wooden rod that locks it and was trying to pull back the door. Luckily it is still too heavy for her to move. I love watching her little inquisitive mind figuring things out (Well ok, minus that she can unlatch and open the dishwasher, that one I could do without). When we go out, I set her down and she takes a few steps towards the trampoline, and then stops and looks at the swings and takes a few steps that way, and then sits down and feels the grass for a while, and then usually decides she wants the trampoline first, and then the swings. 

Loving the trampoline!

She's trying to get the concept of jumping but it isn't quite working out I don't think.

She was laughing her head off while she did this. She thought it was SOO funny to try and stay balanced.

Love my pretty girl!

"What's in there Mom?"


Love watching her expressions while we swing!

She kept leaning WAY back trying to swing upside down. lol

My old highlights ONLY show up on my camera, ugh. Oh well, she sure is a sweet baby.

She gets so quiet when we swing and sometimes I think it's going to put her to sleep. 

Ok, so see that puppy in these pictures? Later that evening after we went inside and had bath time Gracie was still in a very puppy mood and when my back was turned (she's quick, ok?!) she picked him up off the bathroom floor and dunked him in the water. Poor soaking wet puppy. I went ahead and just let her play with him in there, and then blow dried him somewhat with the blow dryer. This is said puppy after both of their "baths". 




THEN, I know it's hard to believe the goof wasn't finished being silly, she put her winter hat back on and went around the house with an onion and an apple out of the pantry. She ate said apple, and just carried the onion for reasons unknown but she looked so funny I couldn't help but snap a couple more pictures. 

Ok, so I guess the onion is behind her in these, but you can see the peel from it she was trying to get off of her foot.

Never a dull moment in this house! She was like this when Craig got home and was singing to herself. His reaction was first laughter and then, "she is SO your child" still trying to figure out what that means... ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment